diumenge, 10 de maig del 2015

Anglès.
Explicam uns contes.







 Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?











I see a red bird looking at me.
                                                         Red bird, red bird, what do you see?
                                                       

                                                         I see a yellow duck looking at me.


                                                                                           Yellow duck, yellow duck, what do you see?
           








                                                   
                                                               
                                                                                                         I see a blue horse looking at me.

Blue horse, blue horse, whay do you see?

     









I see a green frog looking at me.

                                         
                                          Green frog, green frog, waht do you see?


                                                         I see a purple cat looking at me.

                                                                                                Purple cat, purple cat, what do you see?










                                                   
                                                                                                              I see a white dog looking at me.


                                           White dog, white dog, what do you see?
                                       

   
                                                   I see a black sheep looking at me.


Black sheep, black sheep, waht do you see?











I see a goldfish looking at me......
                                                                                                               
                                                                          







També miram vídeos, per recordar conceptes, i altres nous.

















Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada